Leave a Lasting Legacy
For the Homeless Animals of Our Community
Making a planned gift to the Monmouth County SPCA is an excellent way to ensure that your love and compassion for animals continues to benefit orphaned pets for many years to come. With your gift, the Monmouth County SPCA is able to care for the community’s lost, abused and unwanted pets.
How can I leave a Legacy?
- Make a provision for the Monmouth County SPCA in your will or trust
- Designate the Monmouth County SPCA as a beneficiary of all or a portion of an insurance policy
- Designate the Monmouth County SPCA as the beneficiary of an IRA or other retirement plan
- Contact us to talk about other planned gifts options to support of the Monmouth County SPCA!
- Read some examples of how legacy giving can make a difference for you and the MCSPCA
Gifts Through Wills and Trusts
Care for Your Surviving Pets – Email Barbara@monmouthcountyspca.org for more information!
Barbara Lovell-Napoli, Development Director
Monmouth County SPCA
260 Wall Street
Eatontown, NJ 07724
732.440.1557 | Barbara@monmouthcountyspca.org
Print this information now: Planned Giving