Oh hello! My name is Taz and I am a 2 ½ year old Brindle Pitbull weighing 55 pounds.
I’m no devil! Just an energetic and loving guy who would thrive with a fenced in backyard for me to run and play in safely!
I could go home with dog savvy kids aged 11+, and possibly another canine sibling. No furry felines for me please!
Interested in this handsome stud? We are open for walk-ins every day, starting at noon!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
You can save time and fill out a survey online. Completing a survey does not secure any animal for adoption. Dog surveys are not available online.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 4 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
*The discounted adoption fees for additional kitties applies ONLY to cats/kittens adopted the same day*
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
*The discounted adoption fees for additional small & furries applies ONLY when they are adopted the same day*
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!