Tabatha is taking over! I was found as a stray in not so great shape – thin, lethargic, and with an injured leg. Thankfully I came to the MCSPCA and am feeling much better now. The medical team discovered that I am diabetic, so I will need insulin twice a day. The good news is that I take my medicine like a champ, and you’ll get sent home with a bottle to start me off.
Otherwise, I’m just purrfect! I’m just over 6 years old, and super sweet and love attention. I always enjoy being petted and rubbing up against you (and your leg if you’re standing to leave me even for five seconds – that’s not allowed ;-)). I’d love to squat right into your lap too! I’ll be your loyal friend for all the cuddles, and enjoy lots of relaxation and window watching too.
I can’t say if I’ve been around other cats before. I’m happy to be your only girl, but could try getting to know another mellow kitty too. Hope you’ve got a spot on the couch (and everywhere else) saved for me, because I’m moving in!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!