• ALL COMMUNITY FUNDRAISERS MUST BE IN SUPPORT OF THE MONMOUTH COUNTY SPCA’S MISSION TO PROTECT AND ADVOCATE FOR ALL ANIMALS.
• All Community Fundraising must comply with relevant local, state and federal laws.
• Please confirm all public announcements and event promotions with the MCSPCA Development Coordinator to verify accuracy.
• The Monmouth County SPCA name and logo hold special meaning to people throughout Monmouth County. To authorize use for fundraising, we prefer to have a written agreement.
• All promotional materials should clearly state the percentage of proceeds that will benefit the Monmouth County SPCA.
• We cannot provide money for any expenses you may incur. The MCSPCA cannot be financially liable for any event promotion and/or production.
• A list of potential sponsors for the event should be submitted to the MCSPCA Development Coordinator before they are approached. This will minimize conflict with other MCSPCA events and/or fundraising campaigns already in progress.
• The MCSPCA sales tax-exemption (on purchases) cannot be extended to any community event or fundraising effort.
• Under no circumstances can the MCSPCA allow any organization or sponsor to set up a temporary bank account in the Monmouth County SPCA’s name.
• The MCSPCA is unable to solicit sponsors and cannot provide donor contact information for your fundraising event.
• The MCSPCA may require that your attendees/participants complete a waiver for release from liability.
• Event organizers are responsible for collecting the names, contact info, amount donated, etc. for all attendees, participants, sponsors, donors and volunteers whenever possible.
• The event organizers and its donors and sponsors agree to indemnify and hold harmless the MCSPCA and its directors, employees, and volunteers from any and all claims and liabilities in any way related to the event.
If you feel that the forms included in the Community Fundraiser Toolbox do not apply to you, please fill out all applicable areas and contact Development Events Coordinator Tricia Tilly via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 732.440.1558 to discuss your situation further.