Want to make me the crown jewel of your home? I’d love nothing more! I was surrendered to the MCSPCA because I wasn’t getting along with the other cats in the home. I’m a one-catwoman show, but I have everything you need!
I’m very sweet and mellow. I am about 4 years young. I make new friends right away and love being petted. I’ll nuzzle you hello and won’t stop! If there’s one thing I can’t get enough of, it’s tons of pets! I’m looking for a quiet home where I can get all the love and play I want. A good view out the window and some cozy beds will do very nicely as well.
I would have to be the only cat in your home, but my purrfect purrsonality will more than make up for it. I’m a cat you will treasure for years to come!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!