Hi new friends! My name is Pikachu and I am a 1 ½ year old Retriever/Lab Mix sitting tall & handsome at 54 pounds.
Since I can be anxious in new environments, I may use my voice to let you know I need a minute to settle in. That’s why my forever family should dog savvy, calm, and patient. After I get to know you, I warm up nicely and would thrive in a yard for to me to run and play fetch in! I could go home with dog savvy teens and possibly other canine siblings, but I don’t see any cats or small creatures in my future.
Want to Pika-CHOOSE this good boy? We are open for walk-ins every day, except Monday, starting at noon!
How to Adopt a Pet
Can't adopt? Join our Sponsor a Pet Program!
Monday (cats only) 12-5pm
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
You can save time and fill out a survey online. Completing a survey does not secure any animal for adoption. Dog surveys are not available online.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 4 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
- Special TEEN promo! Kittens over 4 months are $125, and $75 for each additional cat
*The discounted adoption fees for additional kitties applies ONLY to cats/kittens adopted the same day*
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
*The discounted adoption fees for additional small & furries applies ONLY when they are adopted the same day*
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!