Hey there from your grooviest new best friend! I’m 5 years old and came to the shelter when my owner moved and couldn’t bring me along.
After a short adjustment period, I’m more than ready to schmooze. I’m a mellow boy who loves a gentle snuggle session and returning all your affections. I’ll need a quiet home to feel relaxed and loved in, where I can also play and enjoy the view by the window.
I lived with another cat in my last home and can again, but will do fine as an only kitty too. Phish is your catch of a lifetime!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
You can save time and fill out a survey online. Completing a survey does not secure any animal for adoption. Dog surveys are not available online.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 4 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
*The discounted adoption fees for additional kitties applies ONLY to cats/kittens adopted the same day*
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
*The discounted adoption fees for additional small & furries applies ONLY when they are adopted the same day*
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!