Hi, I’m Panda! I’m about 3 years old and came all the way to New Jersey from the country of Oman, where there are so many friendly stray cats, but not enough adopters. The MCSPCA took in several kitties from a local Omani rescue to find loving homes for them and I’m thrilled to have made the trip! I had a leg injury that’s healed, so you might see me walk a little differently, but I’m pain-free!
I’m super affectionate and playful. I love people, and always enjoy being petted and rubbing up against you. I’d love a home where there are lots of snuggles, toys, and window views to check out.
I’m not crazy about other cats, so I’d prefer to be your only one. Bring me home and I’ll be your best friend forever!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
Without an appointment, you might not be able to meet with the animals.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
*The discounted adoption fees for additional kitties applies ONLY to cats/kittens adopted the same day*
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
*The discounted adoption fees for additional small & furries applies ONLY when they are adopted the same day*
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!