Hi, I’m Musya! I’m 8 years old and I came to the MCSPCA when my owner decided I wasn’t a good fit for them anymore. When I was too scared to be around their human child, they kept me in the basement for the past year L. I’d like nothing more than a second chance with you!
I’m a very sweet little lady who loves being petted and rubbing up against you. When we’re home together, I’ll be up for all sorts of affection, play, and relaxation. I’m a serious muffin maker too! I’ll do best in a home without young children – an easygoing place to match my easygoing purrsonality.
I was an only cat in my previous home and am happy to have you all to myself. I could give getting to know another mellow kitty a shot too. I hope there’s a special family out there for me – are you the one?!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!