Do you have a home and a lap for me? I found my way to the shelter when my former owner abandoned me. I’m 6 years old and there’s still a lot of love here, and it could be all yours!
I’m exceptionally sweet and social. I love meeting people and instantly getting lots of pets, then nuzzling back aplenty. I’ll happily spend as much time as possible relaxed in your lap! I’m also up for good food, good play, and nice spots to relax in.
As much as I love people, I don’t feel the same way about other pets. I’ll have to be your only one, and we’ll have so much love and fun together!!!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
We are no longer scheduling appointments for dog adoptions. We are open Tuesday through Sunday at 12pm so families are welcomed to visit and adopt as walk-ins!
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
*The discounted adoption fees for additional kitties applies ONLY to cats/kittens adopted the same day*
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
*The discounted adoption fees for additional small & furries applies ONLY when they are adopted the same day*
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!