It’s a-me(ow), Mario! One day I wandered into a cat colony, but decided that wasn’t the life for me. Instead, I tried to get into the home of the person feeding them. I know what I want! Since they couldn’t keep me, I came to the shelter to find a true forever home. I’m 5 years old and looking for a very special family.
After all these experiences, I might seem a little shy at first. I like a little gentle petting on my head and cheeks and will warm up as we get to know each other more. I’m looking for a quiet, adults-only home where I’ll have time to settle in. Lots of love, play, and ice-breaking treats will be the way to my heart. I might let you know when I’ve had enough attention, so mind those kitty manners, please!
I’m more than happy to be the only cat at home, but I could try getting to know a friendly, mellow kitty at home too. 1-Up with me!!!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!