Gone fishin’ for the purrfect cat? Try this Catch of the Lifetime! I came to the MCSPCA after my owner tragically passed away, and no one else could keep me. How about a second chance with you for a sweet 7 year-old like me?
I’m a very sweet little lady. I love being petted, especially around the head. The more we get to know each other, the more snuggly I’ll get with you. I’ll nuzzle against you and enjoy a belly rub here and there too. Like some cats, I might let you know when I’ve had enough attention, so mind your kitty manners! I’ll be happiest in whatever home gives me all the attention and play I want, and good spots to explore and nap in.
I would prefer to be the only cat in your home. Reel me in before I get away!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!