Hi, future family! Will you give this fabulous pair a second chance at the good life? We were surrendered when our owner moved into a nursing home, and none of their family members could keep us. How about you?
Getting used to the change has been a lot to handle, so we might seem just a little shy at first. Come get to know us for a bit, and you’ll meet two very warm, affectionate ladies! We love being petted and being all snuggled up together. We’ll thrive in a mellow home where we can take the time to settle in. Then we can enjoy lots of love, play, window watching, and cuddling!
We are 6 years old each and have been together forever and could never imagine being apart. Bring us home and your life will always be alive with the sound or purrs!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members). Adoptions are by appointment!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!