#GivingTuesday is a global day of giving fueled by the power of social media and collaboration. Show your support of the Monmouth County SPCA by making a contribution to the animals in our care. Any amount helps!
We’ve accomplished so much within the last year and with your help, can do even more in the coming years!
- 3,550 homeless pets were given a second chance at new lives with adoptive families
- 400 calls to prevent animal abuse/neglect were fielded by our Law Enforcement team
- 4817 surgeries were performed by our low-cost veterinary clinic
- 60,000 feral cat births were prevented through our humane Trap/Neuter/Return program
- 3,400 school-aged children received education on the humane treatment of animals
- 1,000 local wildlife were released to their natural habitats after injury or abandonment
- 400 families were gratefully reunited with their lost pets
- 500 volunteers provided 31,184 hours of service to ensure our animals receive exercise, socialization and daily enrichment
- 21 Monmouth County special needs schools and health care facilities received hundreds of visits from MCSPCA Pet Therapy teams, where MCSPCA certified animals engaged with disabled residents
- “Pets for Patriots” and a “Senior Cats for Senior Laps” programs provide discounted adoption fees and in-home veterinarian care to veterans and elderly adopters