Meet Dottie! I’m 2 years old and came to the shelter with two other cats after our owner tragically passed away. Despite losing my family and home, I’m staying optimistic that another family is coming to love me again soon.
I’m the sweetest little darling who will never say no to some good pets and rubbing up against you. I’ll benefit from a relaxed atmosphere and daily cuddles, playtime, and more of the finer things in my life.
I can potentially live with friendly cats again but am just fine being spoiled by myself. I’m so excited to share a long and happy life together!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
You can save time and fill out a survey online, they are also available at the shelter. Completing a survey does not secure any animal for adoption. You do not need to submit a survey to visit, nor do you need to receive a response to a survey to visit. The survey is NOT an application that needs approval.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575 (there is an additional $75 fee for Puppy 101 behavior class with a $50 reimbursement for optional continued training following Puppy 101)
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older: $75
- Cats over 6 months: $150
- Kittens under 6 months: $200
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!