Will you be my new family? I came into the shelter after I was found with my four kittens. They’re on their own adventures now, and I’m more than ready for mine!
I’m a little over 1 year old and looking for a relaxing home to enjoy the sweet life. I might seem a little shy at first, but I hope we can spend some time getting to know each other. Treats and toys to play with might be a nice way to bond! ;-)! I’ll do best living with adults who will give me the time to settle in and let them know when I want all that wonderful attention.
I can’t tell you how I’ve done being around other cats in the past. I am definitely fine being the only cat, but could also try getting to know an easygoing one too. Let’s start the most beautiful friendship together!
How to Adopt a Pet
Can't adopt? Join our Sponsor a Pet Program!
Monday (cats only) 12-5pm
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out an Adoption Survey and speak with an Adoption Counselor to help find your perfect match!
Dog adoptions are conducted by walk-in only.
We are no longer scheduling appointments for dog adoptions. We are open Tuesday through Sunday at 12pm so families are welcomed to visit and adopt as walk-ins!
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $75
- Cats over 6 months $125 and $75 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 4 months $175, $100 for each additional kitten
- Special TEEN promo! Kittens over 4 months are $125, and $75 for each additional cat
*The discounted adoption fees for additional kitties applies ONLY to cats/kittens adopted the same day*
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
*The discounted adoption fees for additional small & furries applies ONLY when they are adopted the same day*
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!