Hi – I’m Chandler… can I BE any cuter??
Chandler came to us from another NJ shelter and is now looking for his forever home! Chandler is 7-months-young and is an active boy who takes a bit to settle into new environments. Chandler is heartworm+ and his treatments will be provided by our shelter, however he will need to remain calm in his new home until his treatments are complete. Chandler will do best without small kids or small pets like cats or bunnies around because he likes to chase! Chandler is just a puppy but would benefit from basic, positive reinforcement training that will help him work on his manners and his confidence. Chandler loves treats and playing with toys!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members). Adoptions are by appointment!
We only do adoptions in person (please bring all family members).
We will ask you to fill out a Pets and People Adoption Survey and talk to an Adoption Counselor, who will help you find your perfect match.
Adopting a pet is a lifelong commitment, so finding the right match is very important.
Finding the perfect pet takes time. The process usually takes at least an hour, so please plan accordingly. All adoption paperwork must be submitted to the front desk one hour before closing.
Adopters are encouraged to bring their own carrier or leash and collar.
- Dogs 7 years and older: $125
- Dogs over 6 months: $275
- Puppies under 6 months: $575
Cat Adoption Fees
- Cats 7 years and older, $50
- Cats over 6 months $100 and $50 for each additional cat
- Kittens under 6 months $150, $75 for each additional kitten
Other Furry Creatures
- Mice, Hamsters, Rats $15
- Guinea Pigs $30
- Rabbits, Chinchillas, Ferrets $100
- All exotics are half price fees for a second friend
We cannot accept checks for adoption fees.
Our Fees Cover:
– Age Appropriate Vaccinations
– Combination Testing for Cats
– Heartworm Testing for Dogs
– Ear Cleaning
– Nail Clipping
– Worming for Intestinal Worms
– Flea Treatment (if old enough)
...and TLC at no charge!